The Call of Duty: Warzone Royal Ruckus
A 150-person charity tournament we hosted alongside Activision Blizzard in June 2020. The event raised $100,000 for the Equal Justice Initiative and achieved an average of 6K concurrent viewers on the official Call of Duty Twitch Channel over two days.
- 79K Hours of streaming competition watched
- 6K CCV average concurrent viewers
- 10K CCV peak concurrent viewers
- 171K Total Viewers across two days of programming on the Call of Duty Twitch channel
- 335K CCV peak viewers across all channels airing the tournament, including players and the main channel
- 30 Minutes average watch time across two days of programming on the Call of Duty Twitch Channel